How we Engage to start the Performance Realisation Journey
Our clients – Steps used to guide you to realise performance
1. No obligation discussion to qualify your need and determine if we can realise value for you through our services and expertise.
2. Meet for a detailed brief of your requirements and our response on how we will address it – we will agree to propose and agree the decision-making process.
3. Meeting to discuss the proposal and refine, if necessary, including our costs, our transparent cost derivation process and the value to you in terms of realising improved performance.
4. Confirmation of the mandate with the signing of the proposal and contracting process.
5. Engagement inception process commencement, with operational and commercial agreements.
Chat to an expert telephonically / e-media?
Set up an exploratory meeting?
Our clients – what they say about what we have achieved over the past 24 years in business
We have worked for a wide range of clients in both the private and public sectors. Our CLIENT TESTIMONIALS are evidence of the value we have brought to our clients in growing their organisations.
For each of our services we have CLIENT INSIGHTS, that succinctly describe our clients’ engagements – what challenge we set out to address, how we approached it and what the result was.
Each proposal that comprehensively describes the intended engagement and details of the interventions, we are able to provide at least one relevant CLIENT INSIGHT and CLIENT TESTIMONIAL.
The list below provides an insight into some of the 200 clients with whom we have been privileged to be associated over the past 24 years.